Blog #1: Introduction
Hello, friends!
My name is Mr. Hoffman, and this is a personal blog that will go into detail about my personal opinions and feelings towards some of the biggest debates, debacles, and current events in the world today. I will cover a wide range of subjects, from health and wellness (which is my certification,) to sports, astronomy, and anything in between.
However, the first few posts are going to stick to Health and Wellness-related topics, until I get comfortable with the topic and my audience!
Hope you enjoy, and comments are always welcome. However, this is a welcoming blog, and I will not stand for hateful or unnecessarily negative speech. Constructive criticism is always important in any profession or line of work, but there is a point where it goes beyond criticism and simply becomes rude.
My name is Mr. Hoffman, and this is a personal blog that will go into detail about my personal opinions and feelings towards some of the biggest debates, debacles, and current events in the world today. I will cover a wide range of subjects, from health and wellness (which is my certification,) to sports, astronomy, and anything in between.
However, the first few posts are going to stick to Health and Wellness-related topics, until I get comfortable with the topic and my audience!
Hope you enjoy, and comments are always welcome. However, this is a welcoming blog, and I will not stand for hateful or unnecessarily negative speech. Constructive criticism is always important in any profession or line of work, but there is a point where it goes beyond criticism and simply becomes rude.
looking forward to following your blog Orion. That is a very good point against hateful criticism.
ReplyDelete